For those of you who know me....you know I need a deadline! I was the person up until 4:00 a.m. trying to write that 10 page essay. Needless to say when I have a deadline I can usually get things done (It just might be the minute before).
Well My doctor gave me a deadline to have this baby, WEDNESDAY!
So I have four days to check everything off my list.
One of those things was to post pictures of my "When Life Gives you Lemons" Recipe Book
This is the first of three little recipe books (that will retail around $8). The other 2 books are
"When Life Gives you a Chocolate Craving"
and
"When Life Gives you Friends"
Those two books are almost ready to go the printer and I hope to launch this little business August 1st.
Now I have got to be on my way to check off a few more things from my list, including finding a name for this baby, so if you have any ideas please pass them along!
9 comments:
Wednesday. She is coming early. Good luck and let me know if there is anything you need me to do to help check of your list.
How exciting, Ali! I can't wait for the recipe books... sign me up! :)
You've always been able to pull off amazing things (whether it's down to the wire or not) -& I've always admired that about you!
Congrats on being so close to taking off with this business and good luck next week with that baby! You are one busy girl & I wish you the best of luck in all of it!
Love ya :)
Wow! I am proud of you, Ali! Best of luck with the DARLING books. I'll take a bunch!!
It looks great!
And for baby names...I like Sophie, Sadie, Leah, Kate, Natalie, Lauren, Charlotte, and Miriam (just to name a few!). :)
Ali - These are so cute. I am so glad to have talented friends including you! Let me know what you need. Brett is home and I can help for a few hours. Plus, I have the swing you need and I will bring it over. Ack! Wed! I am not too far behind you hopefully.
I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one...So you better post soon! I think Kim is a great name, just kidding. I want one of your books where can I get it?? Love you and good luck Wed. and kiss her for me!!
I can't wait for you Ali! Can't wait to see the little one. I am sure you will come up with the perfect name! As for the book, you are making me hungry!
Sorry - one more thing! I think the name Anniston is so cute (not after Jennifer) and goes good with Addy and Ali and you could shorten to Anni if you wanted...
You will come up with something darling! Good luck tomorrow! :)
It looks so great, I am so excited for you! I love the logo and the pictures...it is perfect, can't wait! You better post pics of that baby as soon as you can! Love you!
Post a Comment