Don't you just love the toilet? I pulled my little guy out of it the other night. He was sitting in the bowl screaming his head off because he was stuck and it was dark.
Addy is the most beautiful with I've ever seen! I love the Harry Potter boy in the picture next to her...so cute! Can't wait to see you next week....4 DAYS, NO KIDS, NO HUBBIES AND GOOD FOOD!!!
4 comments:
You're an awesome photographer, Ali! Those are great pictures. Your little Trick or Treaters are adorable....!
Don't you just love the toilet? I pulled my little guy out of it the other night. He was sitting in the bowl screaming his head off because he was stuck and it was dark.
Babies aren't the brightest.
Addy is the most beautiful with I've ever seen! I love the Harry Potter boy in the picture next to her...so cute! Can't wait to see you next week....4 DAYS, NO KIDS, NO HUBBIES AND GOOD FOOD!!!
Love the last picture! Yummy!
Post a Comment