It's a bird...It's a plane...it's a weather balloon with six year old boy inside........
Nope it's a FALLING ANGEL!!!
So I know the headlines are littered with all the to-do in Fort Collins, but the buzz on the street here is really about BECCA FITZPATRICK!! YEAH...YEAH!!!
So my friend Becca landed a book deal with Simon and Schuster last year (a very big book deal that has now sold in 15 other countries). After a year of painstaking editing, revisions and being a busy mom the day finally arrived! Hush Hush hit the shelves across the country on Tuesday October 13th.
(here is the proof from my parents iphone at the SLC Costco)

If you look really really really close with a magnifying glass you will see my name next to Becca's portrait shot (yes she made me famous by association....ha ha thanks Becca)

So I helped Becca with the big BOOK LAUNCH party at our local book store. It was a huge success!!! They SOLD OUT!
Books are flying off the shelves around the country so you
better get one quick!
AND if you happen to live in Utah Becca will be there next week
to sign your very own copy!
She is headed to the Costco in Salt Lake and one in Orem....You can check the details on her website here www.beccafitzpatrick.com
tell her Ali sent you.
I am a tad bit excited for her but she totally deserves it. Congratulations BECCA!!!
1 comment:
Wow - that is awesome! You're both famous! I will have to check out the book. How exciting and the cupcakes look so cute, too! :)
So I decided Ali that you need to be on Good Things Utah to promote your recipe book once it's done. I just love that show and they are always promoting awesome things from locals- so your recipe book will fit right in. I always think of you when I see the show and that you need to get on. And maybe your friend Becca should be on too -- I'm sure they'd welcome you both.... I'm not kidding. You need to contact them asap!
Post a Comment