Wednesday, July 15, 2009

BOOK CLUB!



How would you like to be in a book club with Stephanie Meyer or  Stephen King? Well I'll tell you how it feels soon enough because my cute friend Becca is on her way to the 
Bestsellers list!!! 
No lie. 
When I met Becca last year she told me about a book that she was writing (well that was understatement) Within the next month Simon Schuster picked her book "Hush Hush" to be their book of the year!!! The book has since sold in England, Brazil, France, Germany, Japan, Australia, Holland, Taiwan, Denmark, Korea, Italy, Poland, Denmark, and Indonesia.
WOW!
You will be able to read Becca's book "Hush Hush" October 13th 
when it lands in a bookstore near you. 

Here is a funny side note.  Last fall Becca told me that her publisher needed a picture of her.  So we strapped the kids in the car and headed off to take some pictures.  We found some run down buildings in the small town of Timnath and hurriedly snapped a few pictures.   

We actually got some really great shots, and those pics  are now on the  Simon and Schuster website Click here and her website click here.

Thanks Becca, you made me famous!


Barnes and Noble is spotlighting Becca's book in September so they wanted a picture of our book club.

 We had some good laughs.  

Thanks Jess for taking the pictures they turned out great!

and "No" our book club gets  no special privileges..........We have to wait until October to read "Hush Hush" too
but you can read the prologue and first two chapters here 
Have Fun!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I LOVE the whole story. Amazing. I await the book.

parkandlinds said...

I'm going to go read the 2 chapters now! Fun pictures.
Ya know, if you read this, you could also give Twilight a stab. Just some reading-for-fun type stuff.
Love ya and miss ya-- Linds

Mindi said...

I can't wait to read it! Book club looks fun, I just can't seem to find the time to even read lately! Wish you were closer so I could do it with ya! Love and miss you!