Sunday, March 8, 2009

Best Potluck Lunch EVER!!!!!!!


I wanted to do..... 
 "A Day with the Girls"
 chapter in my recipe book and create an amazing lunch!  WOW...... did my friends come through for me!!!! Thank you so much to everyone especially Cossette for letting us invade your kitchen.....Also to my MOM who helped out with the food and flowers.
  This food was absolutely incredible.....we are going to have to do this  again!
THANK YOU - THANK YOU!


















9 comments:

MC said...

Are you in Utah and we don't know about it? You will be in BIG trouble if you are.

Jenny said...

It's good I'm not around to invite. I would've shown up with jigglers on a paper plate.

Efamily said...

Mari-Catherine.....I promise if I was in Utah you would hear from me! We will be in Salt Lake from June 18th-July 4th or 5th? We will definitely get together!!

Hopefully Jenny you'll be around too.... because I really want to include Jell-o Jigglers in the kids section of my recipe book. You make me laugh so hard!!!

Also Jenny I made your yummy brownies the other day but they all got eaten before I could get a picture. I will make another batch soon and post a picture. Thanks Again.

I miss you guys!

Efamily said...

OH Mari-Catherine my parents were in town for the weekend for Addy's Birthday......

Amanda said...

I NEED one of your recipe books when you finish. I can't wait. Everything you makes looks so good! You're love for good food is inspiring. One of these days I hope to make food that at least LOOKS as good as your food:) You're amazing Ali!

Amanda said...

Ali, I should've known better than to look at your blog when it's late and I'm hungry. At least I don't have much food in my house anyway. All of your food doesn't only look delicious but it's gorgeous and the pictures are amazing too. I hope all is well for you and yours.

Mindi said...

I want to know how to make all of this. Are you making a book or how can I get it? You are so talented. I miss you!

Wcc Cannon Family said...

I was lucky enough to taste everything and it was DELICIOUS!!!
I want the recipies also. It would be nice if it came with a cooking class or classes. Tell all the friends thank you for helping. I was impressed with the variety. (I did have a dream about the chocolate cake with reeses penut butter cups.) thanks for encluding me. I love you and your amazing talent.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Looks like the girls have all the fun! Wish that I was there. I love your blog. You have beautiful pictures and inspirational thoughts. I hope we can visit soon. Kristi