Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Never Ending Birthday......

My adorably cute brothers (look at those pearly whites)

Mom, Grandma, and the Sugar Daddy

Me and Em...

The Birthday Girls!


WOW...WOW...WOW.....I couldn't have asked for a better birthday!  A whole weekend away with my girlfriends.  NO KIDS, shopping, hot springs, laughing, crying and staying up late!  We had to squeeze in every last second of FUN so we went to bed at 4:00 in morning each night.  We figured we'd sleep at home. 
Then I got to celebrate with my Grandma Cannon (because we share our BIG day) over a turkey dinner at Little America. It was so fun to see my family, Mom, Dad, Chet, Tad, Em, and Drew! I was a little sad that Brad, Court, and Myka were gone, but I love you all.  Thanks Again
And wait it gets even better....Josh picked me up from the airport and we celebrated some more over lettuce wraps at P.F. Changs.  
Now I am tired and I must go to sleep...I think my Birthday is officially OVER...I have been exceptionally spoiled this year.  Thanks Everybody I had so much FUN!!

No comments: